Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Duct Tape Love For Fashion

DUCT TAPE CAN BE SO TOTALLY CUTE!!!

I truly LOVE duct tape. It's an all time passion of mine. With duct tape there is just an unlimited amount of possibilities as long as you have great imagination and creativity. You can make anything with duct tape. I believe that a tub of ice-cream and just tape can fix anything.

One of my favorite creations that I made out of duct tape was a black and pink wallet, created with all the works. A metal clasp, pockets, and zippers. Inspired by Hello Kitty, I fell in love with the big pink bow look. Hence where I got the design for this wallet.
 
The "S" cut out sticker on the wallet was a nice cute touch, considering that this wallet was made for a very special and close friend of mine. We have been friend since the mini me days... Stephanie (Step-on-me), I love you girl! hahaha... 

No comments:

Post a Comment