Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello Kitty Gone Animal Wild

I'm so totally addicted to Hello Kitty. She is just too cute. I just had to take my addiction to a whole new level by using my sketching & inking skills to make the famous little Hello Kitty covered in wild animal prints. A few friends requested a drawing for their own personal use & I just could help myself. Hello Kitty and animal print was meant to belong together. Tried to spice things up & it turned out to be totally CUTE!!!
An old co-worker of mine made the first request after taking a look through my random sketch book. I agreed & to keep myself entertained from my boring life, this was my first wild animal Hello Kitty imitation. Simplicity is always best, I think... 
After taking notice of the Hello Kitty I drew for Jenny, I got two more request & I decided to make them a little more than just simple. Already using themed Hello Kitty designs as my reference.  Thank you Sanrio for their famous Hello Kitty character designs.
If anyone would like to request one for themselves, feel free to ask me. I would gladly like to make one for you. Just leave me with your mailing address and a short request description. Tips are well accepted and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment