Friday, August 5, 2011

Fairy Pink Nail Polish

New nail polish I bought while I was cruising at Long Beach in Washington. Sign said that it was the longest beach in the world. It was a nice sunny day. It was kind of fun and different for me even though I'm originally from Hawaii and there is nothing but beach and ocean all around in Hawaii. I bought this along with 5 other nail polish bottles for 50 cents a piece. It was a great deal if you ask me. Got a good bottle of Sally Hansen top clear coat and 4 Petites Color Fever nail lacquers. A dark metallic purple number 535 Wild Plum, a lighter purple number 502 Violet Frost, a metallic grey number 518 Twilight, and a silver metallic white color number 532 Snowflake.


This picture was just of a fast paint for color swatch example. Pretty pink color with a hint of metallic sparkle. This nail lacquer is thin at first but it starts to looks great after 2 coats. It dries at a normal pace. It also glides on evenly and easily with no clumps and bumps. I'm really happy and pleased with the outcome and color of this nail lacquer. I can honestly say I love it, especially for just spending 50 cents on it. Schemer Chameleon brand number C28 Fairy Pink.

1 comment: