Monday, August 1, 2011

Cheap Cute Nails

Ever girl loves having cute nails to show off. It gives us confident and makes us feel pretty. Feels even better when we can and learn how to do our nails ourselves. You don't have to spend a fortune on nail polish. Sometimes even the cheapest nail polish you get in the discount section of the department store or the 99 cent rack near the check out stand. All you need is some cute colors and a good clear coat to get the job done.

Here are a couple of nail polishes I picked up in the 99 cent basket at a check out counter. I was in a pink and black kind of mood and I though these were the perfect colors to help me with my moody needs. Cute colors for cheap nail polish if you ask me.

The nail polish is Nail Lacquer Nabi Brand, for those who can barely read the words in the picture. Number 82 Neon Pink and number 9 Black. Purchased in Hawaii. The island of Kauai in a shop called Jeans Warehouse in the Kukui Grove Shopping Center.

The color pigments was actually pretty thick so I didn't have to go over it with a million coats. No clumps and lumps. Color turned out real pretty and I honestly really liked how this nail polish worked out. I would purchase more colors of this brand nail polish...

No comments:

Post a Comment